Composite Health Assessment Risk Model (CHARM) for Older Adults: Applying Pre-Transplant Comorbidity, Geriatric Assessment, and BioMarkers on Non-Relapse Mortality After Allogeneic Transplant (BMT CTN 1704)
Prospective observational multicenter study of allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HCT) in recipients 60 years and older to assess important determinants of health status to be combined into a composite health risk model to improve risk assessment of non-relapse mortality (NRM).
60 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Subject is > 60.0 years old at time of enrollment.
2. Hematological malignancy as an indication for allogeneic transplantation.
3. Eligible for allogeneic transplantation based on institutional standards
4. First allogeneic transplant planned. Any conditioning regimen and allogeneic donor is acceptable.
5. Able to speak and read English. Spanish, and Mandarin will be acceptable when sites have ability to perform healthcare provider tests in those languages.
6. Written informed consent
1. Prior allogeneic HCT