An Open-Label Expanded Access Program of Futibatinib (TAS-120) In Patients With Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma Harboring FGFR2 Gene Rearrangements
The objective of the study is to provide access to TAS-120 to patients With Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma Harboring FGFR2 Gene Rearrangements.
18 Years and up
1. Provide written informed consent.
2. >18 years of age.
3. Histologically confirmed, locally advanced, or metastatic, or recurrent unresectable CCA harboring FGFR2 gene rearrangements based on testing performed by a qualified (CLIA-certified) laboratory.
4. Patient has failed standard therapy or standard therapy is not tolerated.
5. Has measurable or non-measurable lesion(s).
6. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 or 1.
7. Adequate organ function.
1. History and/or current evidence of non-tumor related alteration of calcium-phosphorus homeostasis.
2. History and/or current evidence of clinically significant ectopic mineralization/calcification.
3. History and/or current evidence of clinically significant retinal disorder confirmed by retinal examination.
4. A serious illness or medical condition(s)
5. Pregnant or breast-feeding female