At the Center for Women’s Integrated Health, we provide personalized primary care that touches every aspect of your health. We reach beyond basic standards of physical health to support mind-body wellness, including mental and spiritual health.
Together, with our greater team of women’s health specialists, we also help create complex care plans for chronic health challenges that uniquely impact our female patients.
Personalizing Women’s Health with Expertise in Primary Care and Alternative Medicine
Integrative medicine involves both traditional medicine (sometimes called Western or allopathic medicine) and evidence-based alternative medicine, including:
- Dietary and nutritional guidance
- Herbal and botanical supplement recommendations
- Medical acupuncture, to restore the body's energy and healing responses
- Mind-body medicine, including guided imagery to encourage relaxation and mental well-being
- Wellness exams and preventive screenings, including Pap tests and pelvic exams
With our unique combination of expertise, we offer a broader range of wellness services and treatment options for:
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, pain, allergies, obesity, inﬂammatory diseases, insomnia, immunodeﬁciency concerns, headaches, anxiety, depression and stress
- Cold, ﬂu and other upper respiratory infections
- Menopausal symptoms
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Urgent illnesses and injuries, such as urinary tract infections (UTIs) and sprains
You can also schedule an appointment instantly for in-person and video visits through our online scheduling portal.
The information you provide will enable us to assist you as efficiently as possible. A representative will contact you within one to two business days to help you schedule an appointment.
To speak to someone directly, please call 1-888-824-0200. If you have symptoms of an urgent nature, please call your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
* Required Field